Apply to work at Caedmon Discovery Camp! The Caedmon School Discovery Camp is staffed primarily by Caedmon School teachers who are highly skilled, enthusiastic, and committed to making our Camp outstanding in every way. Activity Specialists are professionals and experts in their fields. Every member of the Caedmon community is dedicated to making the Camp an unforgettable experience for all!
- Junior Counselors must be 18 or over, high school graduates, and a candidate for a B.A. or an Associates degree.
- Assistant Head Teachers must have a B.A. and are either currently working in a school or working towards a M.A. in Education.
- Head Teachers must have a M.A. in education and are currently employed as a teacher in either an independent or public school.
- All candidates must be available for Orientation and the duration of camp (June 20 – August 5, 2016).
- All applicants should be eligible to work in the United States, have three letters of reference, filled out an application, and have a completed health form.